Our Rain Gutter Installation Process
All Raingutter Systems gutters are measured and formed on site to match the exact measurements of your home. This approach ensures a clean, smooth look and prevents possible leaks at the gutter seams.
1) Measure: On the day of installation, we take second confirmation measurements of all your gutter runs before we begin.
2) Prepare: We carefully clean and prepare install areas to ensure a tight, leak proof fit against your house.
3) Set-up: Our truck comes to your home fully equiped with all the necessary machinery and tools to form the continuous aluminum sheets into your new gutters....right on site. We welcome you to watch.
4) Manufacture: Each gutter is formed, cut and finished to match the specifications of your house. All seams are sealed with the highest quality caulking available.
5) Install: Each section is installed according to the special expertise of our installation craftsmen.
6) Quality Control Check: Once all gutters, downspouts and related parts are installed, we will perform a careful and comprehensive quality control check to ensure that the workmanship and the job is done right.
7) Clean-up: And our job is not complete until we have cleaned up all evidence of the installation of your new gutters.